Sunday, June 2, 2013

Graduation


My cousins and I.  My cousin and I went to undergrad and graduate school together!



My best seminary girlfriend.


I love this picture with my parents.






My cutie husband and I.


My gorgeous and newly dreaded cousin, Vanessa.


Some of my closest friends in seminary.


This pretty much sums it up...


Siblings. :) 




Well, I am a few weeks late to post these but graduation was a huge highlight of this past month.  

This day has been four years coming and as I reflect back, I realize how much this decision to go to seminary and move to Dallas really has changed the trajectory of what I believed my life would look like...and that's not a terrible thing.   I am still able to maintain close relationships with my family.  I've made new friends here and find myself in a career that really stretches what I ever thought I believed I could accomplish.  My seminary education really did help me to figure out who I was and what I believed.  Now I feel like I can celebrate not only my education being fulfilled, but also the a better understanding of myself in ministry.  

So bummed I didn't get any pictures of my actual outfit.  Oh well. 

Have a great week!

Ani

No comments: